fotos porno loiras kompoz.eu
festa do shortinho
- Ellen Day is owner of Pride Real Estate and 20 year president of El Dorado County Taxpayers. Ellen is a well respected leader in the community bringing years of historical knowledge and wisdom to the board. Ellen has kept the bird’s eye on the county’s agendas and budgets and managed contentious issues with finesse. Ellen is a founding drafter of Measure H.
- Bernard Carlson is a retired radar and laser system design engineer. Now in El Dorado County he is a member of the Republican Central Committee; secretary of the “Taxpayers Association of El Dorado County”; active in the Barbershop Harmony Society; and a member of Kiwanis. Bernard initiated and is CEO of “Friends of El Dorado County”, a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization for the purposes of litigation and public education. He was a founding drafter of Measure H.
- Dennis Jordan is a long term county electrical contractor. He is a former founding drafter of measure H and member of the board of directors of the El Dorado Builders Exchange. Dennis led the Builder’s Exchange efforts to support schools in the design build competition at the California State Fair. Dennis’s wife Melody is employed as an aid in the Rescue school district.
- Jerry Homme is past president of the El Dorado Builders Exchange. He is a general contractor and has been a resident of the county for many years. He is appointed to many county positions and is a respected leader in the community.
- Henry Batsel is a retired local contractor and founding drafter of Measure H. He was former president of the Builders Exchange. Henry is a volunteer for the Auburn Fire Safe Council, Foothill Community Mediation, and for Friends of El Dorado County. He is our researcher and negotiator. Henry and his wife Terri, a retired school teacher, live in Granite Bay.